Monday, April 4, 2011

What I Know...

Saturday, April 9th: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Expo Location: Chaifetz Arena (Saint Louis University)
1 S. Compton Ave. St. Louis, MO 63103
Visit the Chaifetz Arena website or call 314-977-5000 for additional information. The Chaifetz Arena is within walking distance or a short drive from all of the host hotels. Parking is available at the adjacent garage ($5.00 fee) or meter parking close to the arena.

Sunday, April 10th 7:00am (CST) START TIME
LOW 54 degrees - HIGH 78 degrees
40% chance of scattered thunderstorms
I've never run in thunderstorms (rain yes, downpours even but no thunder or lightening)
The Course Map as I'm looking at it...looks less than desirable - from the stsrt to mile 12 you are running essentially out & back, watching runners faster than you go by (not a good psychological part for me) but then towards the end you are running away from people 13-23 then back again to the course to see people go by slower than you (I'm ok with that b/c then I will be focusing in going faster and finishing).

So that is what I know...crying session will probably occur in next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment