Saturday, March 12, 2011

Crop for Kicks & Christmas Card Punch Collage Project

This year instead of me signing up for Crop for the Cure in Evansville (although for a good cause), I decided to stay home and save money. Candy, my very fabulous friend decided to go along in my adventure. Candy received "door prizes" about every hour...hence her facebook statuses of "I Won Again!" Here are some pictures...

this is Ian "helping" me out at the CVS to print photos instantly before our Crop

this shows my crafting area (and yes I have gotten rid of a lot but as I told my premarital couples in our class this past Saturday...I spent & bargain-hunted...a lot throughout our first 5 years of marriage for crafty stuff)

this is the album cover for the "Christmas Card Punch Collage Project"

title page quotes Ali Edwards from this post and I add, "From present years until 2007 I had kept cards but apparently through our move from Louisville, KY to Jasper, IN I did not keep Christmas cards from years before. Beginning in 2004 we wrote Christmas newsletters and have placed them in those years. This is definitely a work-in-progress."

PAGES
2010 1 *note I misplaced the newsletters I received :S

2010 2

2009 1

2009 2

2008 - this page has an interesting story, I couldn't find many cards at all and figured out that in Christmas 2008 Ian was born -- hence I'm not sure where I put the many cards and newsletters I received throughout that season

2007 - the big white squares with the signatures were from my basketball girls

2006 - couldn't find cards so this begins our newsletters

2005

2004 - note the cards on the write - they were the last Christmas cards we received from Mark's Grandpa Bruce, his writing is precious to us

No comments:

Post a Comment