Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello - Third Trimester

Hello, third trimester fatigue & ugh...I didn't think you'd show up with such a bang but welcome and please be gentle. P-l-e-a-s-e be gentle...

* You allowed me to run 4 miles this weekend but you made me have to sit for most of the day :(

* Thursday you abruptly made me dizzy and the rest of the day had to sit in the office making calls, reading charts and documenting while my awesome co-worker Nerita worked her butt off seeing several of my patient and their families.

* You've slowed me down considerably when I get home to the point that I can only lay around and feel so bad that Ian keeps asking me to play with him but I can't move.  So reading and watching TV are about the most fun activities on the docket.

* You've made me toss from side to side each night several million times and then little guy begins to flip all around promptly at 5am.

* You sometimes allow me to get a burst of energy which is followed by a lull and then WHAM!

* You remind me that eating one big meal is always a mistake especially ending it with a great dessert so thank you for reminding me to eat 5-6 little meals throughout the day.

Thank you though for making yourself known otherwise I might have forgotten that I was really pregnant (except for the whole belly protruding outward from my normal body with baby wiggling all around) and  the inability to fit into my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment