Saturday, July 14, 2012

Inspired by........right now....

* seeing Mark so excited to cycle and getting his new pedals on his bike!

* myself running 6 miles last Sunday at 28 weeks pregnancy (7 months)...getting harder to run but I did it
* myself getting back on the bike this week and riding awhile Friday morning
* seeing & knowing friends going through tragedy and heartbreak and coming out better and more blessed in the end (i.e. Rachel & Erin Harvey-present, Melanie Watts Shipps-past)
* my cold can of diet pepsi
* the experience of losing trust in a close friend & then realizing that God is so gracious to allow us to give grace to others
* the new cycling jersey Mark got for me for post-pregnancy & post-baby motivation for triathlon! sweet!
* the kitties that come out when Ian's gone to rub against my arm on the couch and cuddle

No comments:

Post a Comment