Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspired by....

* the making of a new real friendship/mentorship
* reminding myself that God has made me for His Purpose and that there is significance in that ALONE
* remembering how I want to be a "real" minister's wife and will tell you respectfully what I think
* the fact that at one point in time and sometimes still now, I'd like to have an eyebrow ring :)
* the little person moving in my belly who seems to want to tell me to keep eating his favorite foods (tomatoes, sugary candy, cheesy popcorn, waffles with peanut butter & raisins, Kraft mac & cheese, wraps)
* the 3-year-old making faces at me across the dining table and thinking he's hilarious
* the unknown...knowing somehow in 3 years I'll know why it happened that way...
* these pictures & sayings:



No comments:

Post a Comment