Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tomorrow I Work: I will Miss You



It's not the end - it's a new beginning - it is the end to this stage...you've grown so much and I have learned so much. Elijah you are so sweet and at times intense but man do I love you. I have so loved getting to know you tiny creature! pure joy!

What I will Miss: your face, tiny fists, tiny toes & fingers, your smile and *look*, your initial laugh, how you coo, just your presence on my shoulder, looking at your head full of hair out of the corner of my eye, your discovery of new things.









What I will NOT Miss: your intense cry during nap times in the day, your schedule in the day (eat-wake-sleep), doing all kinds of tasks in the day while hearing you cry from not wanting to nap.

As I go back to work, I hope you and Ian know that I Love you very, very much and that mommy does best outside of the home where she can be with people and help them. I love spending time with you and will continue to do my best to make that time happen. When it comes to you and to Ian you are first and if I need to take days off for you, for sickness or to just be with you - I will. Daddy will take good care of you when I'm not home and to & from your childcare. I know you will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment