Friday, November 9, 2012

Right Now...Eli 6 weeks

* you are eager, eager, eager
* I call you a "spirited" baby
* you're falling into a 3-hr feeding routine which I love...and can't wait for a 4-hr routine
* you're eating 2.5-4 ounces each feeding (up to 5-6 at times!)
* you have girth now and are filling out
* you are almost out of the newborn clothes :( and definitely into the appropriate 0-3 month clothes
* you are cracking smiles occasionally but are a bit of a tough crowd
* your song is "Elijah, Go, Go!" or doot doot doot (Ian's version)
* when you coo it's worth it
* cuddling with your head underneath my neck is the most blissful position!
  
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are enjoying your little guy!! I want to come up there and see you guys before it gets snowy but the months are just flying by. Take care!

    Love ya,
    Gogo

    ReplyDelete