Sunday, September 16, 2012

Right Now...



> a bit scared about delivering baby early (just not quite ready although I guess as ready as I might be anyway
   : wanting to be able to just be at the hospital already and not have to travel in there...30-35 min drive
   : hoping my water doesn't break in public or in my own bed...would rather just be working in hospital already again
    : wishing I could eat consistently enough and healthy enough to just let go the fear of puking during labor
    : I'm about done with the having to the bathroom every 15 minutes
> too tired to care at times about what is happening around me
> wanting to soak up and remember all that Ian is doing
   : his favorite colors - blue & green
   : his favorite words - rhyming anything...blue, glue, baby, laby, silly goose, silly moose
   : his favorite fruit - blueberries
   : some favorite toys - anything CARS, legos
   : favorite activity - running around & biking
   : his loves dessert way too much for my taste and always wants to ask for it
> cleaning occupies a large portion of my brain (I like to feel clean and uncluttered)
> house hunting - we are eyeing one particular house but there are still things to consider & people to speak with
> reading God's Word - eating up my curiousity about certain verses, topics and names (their meanings)

Wanting to begin a Christmas list....
* This December Daily Kit  $89
* this shampoo & conditioner that I was able to experience at Kingsgate Marriott Hotel over our Anniversay (Bath & Body Works - Citrus Ginger) -- want big bottles $10

No comments:

Post a Comment