Tuesday, November 9, 2010

kelly rae: learning to be new - another wise letter from jen ...

Since becoming a mama - a whole new world has opened for me although a lot of that world has scared me and I have frankly "bucked" it trying so hard to keep the old identity.
I have realized that, that very action was something that I had needed to do in order to live into this new identity. And now I have found a blog and a person who is speaking what I experienced and even better --- she is having her dear friends guest post for her with words of wisdom and encouragement. NOW THAT IS AWESOME!! Here is one of her friends' posts.

kelly rae: learning to be new - another wise letter from jen ...: "(baby true, five weeks, 10 pounds!) i can barely get on the phone these days, or email for that matter, but i'm learning that quick 5 or ..."

You have Everything You Need Print

No comments:

Post a Comment