Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Plan

Black Friday Shopping PrePlan
We will be in northern Indiana with my folks for Black Friday so I'm forming a plan. At least some of the stores have begun to list their sales which is soooooo nice. I plan to get up really early (leave house by 5-5:30am??) and head to Warsaw &/or South Bend with my dad and probably my mom. Ian and Mark will hang at home.

Places:
Warsaw, Indiana
Mishawaka, Indiana ?

Stores:
* Walmart
* Kohls ?
* Amazon.com
* Barnes & Nobles ?
* Target ?

Items Considered (for self or others):
* Pull-over fleece or Jacket $5 (Walmart)
* Base Camp Fleece Jackets $7 Walmart)
* 2-piece pajamas, sleepwear set $4 (Walmart) toddler
* 7" Digital Picture Frame $29 (Walmart)
* Beautyrest 7-Piece Bedding Set $34.88 (Walmart)
* 10-Piece Black Frame Set $7 (Walmart)
* DVDs for CCJ Superbowl Sunday Prize Drawings $5-$7
* Ian to pick out a Toy for Toys for Tots (excited about this one)

* Farberware Bakeware (we need cookie sheets & 9x9 pans) 50% off @ KOHL'S
* HoMedics Massage Cushion $59 KOHL'S (for me? -- probably not but it's a nice thought)
* The Big 10-Pc Wooden Frame Set $14.99 @ KOHL'S (again for me but probably not)
* Marshmallow Raider (2) $9.99 @ KOHL'S or nephews (shhh...don't tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment