Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Fall List O’ Fun

I took this idea from: Erin at Today's Mamas
Here is the list of activities, projects and recipes that we’re going to tackle this Fall at our house…
GOING
Visit a pumpkin patch…carve a wicked jack-o-lantern and roast those seeds.
Visit the Cornmaze here in Southern Indiana.
Going Trick'or Treating in a neighborhood (I'm Cleopatra this year I think & Ian - hmmmmm not sure yet)

COOKING
Making the simplest Taco Soup ever. (Well, Mark that is.)
Make pumpkin butter. Eat it with reckless abandon. http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/2009/10/page/2/
Introduce my boy to the joy and glory of hot cocoa. With mini marshmallows. I think we’ll do this the first day we see snowflakes, won’t that be fun?

DOING
Get my boy’s photo albums done. Photos shouldn’t live on a computer. I know this.
Get my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving (&/or finish up on Black Friday).
Make felt garland for the Christmas tree.
Go outside and crunch in the leaves.
Ohio State Football Game in the Horseshoe against Penn State!!

No comments:

Post a Comment