Friday, September 10, 2010

Updates: Two Missions

Previous Missions:
UPDATE: Challenge/Mission Declutter 50 - LIVE
Decluttering 50 things out of the house or putting in their place each week or month depending on how productive I am.

Finally wrote out my list which I have scanned.




UPDATE: Challenge - Healthy Weight & Body
This requires me training for a direction or goal - in this case "Route 66 Mini-Marathon" in November with a friend AND incorporating biking and possibly swimming to lessen the pressure on my knees which is primarily why I need a health weight.

So far each week I do:
1) "body-pump" 2x (Tues & Thurs) for strength training
2) running (Mon - recovery run, Thurs - tempo or hill run (3-4 miles))
3) biking (Mon or Wed - biking 10-12 miles)
4) "stretching class" (pilates/yoga poses/stretching on Wed)
5) long runs (Fri or Sat or Sun)
6) next on the list is swimming (but that would be at 5am -- not ready for that yet)

Can you tell my routine changes once Fri hits? As long as I get most of that in, I'm ok but I have realized that my nutrition is the next step and the next change. Unfortunately, lately I have had these "Chocolate Caramel Apple Crunch" popcorn pieces starring at me & I have eaten them. :S But they were worth it. I'll just have to run more.

No comments:

Post a Comment