Friday, August 6, 2010

Mission Pantry - Coming Soon

Mission Pantry - Coming Soon
To clean out our pantry of existing ingredients and food items by creatively making delicious meals. Documenting what meals are created.

Challenge/Mission Declutter 50 - LIVE
Decluttering 50 things out of the house or putting in their place each week or month depending on how productive I am.

Challenge - Healthy Weight & Body - Just Began Yesterday
This requires me training for a direction or goal - in this case "Route 66 Mini-Marathon" in November with a friend AND incorporating biking and possibly swimming to lessen the pressure on my knees which is primarily why I need a health weight.

Mission Fireplace - 3 Months from now...
I want to chisel the fireplace shelves off (brick shelves within the fireplace protuding out), repaint the entire fireplace and attach a simple wood mantel.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately I'm always about "doing" and preoccupied with "being". Does that make sense? I have too many expectations for what should "be" for me especially with a toddler. Maybe it is overachievement or zest for life. Either way I sometimes place myself into a whole that is hard for me to get out of or to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment