Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

We're Sectional Champions! That is the high school girls' Varsity basketball team at Jasper. Friday night's game was so close that I think if I could have had a heart attack I would have but this team finds a way to win and I was so impressed with their focus and determination. Last night we played Southridge (one of our county schools) and it went well although I did not celebrate until the last minute when it was totally happening and it was great. It made me remember the feeling I had with my high school team senior year winning tournaments and being cheered on in our sectional against Northwood; as well as the championships during the summer leagues and then especially the National Championships in college.

I screamed so hard that I had to hold my head at one point otherwise it felt like it was going to fall off. Wonderful! Alas, so now we prepare for our Regional. :)

There is much more to say but I am tired. But I will mention that I ran twice this past week (3 miles) each and felt really great!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment