Sunday, May 12, 2019

Release Revolution :: Stay Free of the Entanglements of Sin

Our Enemy's Tools: Temptation, Deception, Accusation

My Mess
Satan wants me to believe that I am a “nobody” and that no one would benefit from my life or my presence or my story.
He deceives me into shame and accuses me of counterfeit actions and feelings. He wants to flatten me and destroy me. It’s working too...but praise to my Jesus who whispers love and grace into my ears. Praise to my Jesus who lets me know that He can carry me. He just asks me to confess, talk with Him and turn from my ways to Him.
But sometimes I don’t think that I can. I’m too broken and life hurts too much. It doesn’t make sense and His timing is not fast enough. The answers lay hidden in another place out of my sight and out of my reach. I fear that I have missed out. Somehow the actions of others are my fault and I deserve all this confusion and uncertainty. I’m not steadfast enough and doubt too much. I question authority a lot but feel silenced by my conservative notions.
I’m torn. I’m paralyzed, the enemy knows this and he loves it. It keeps me quiet in the shadows. But I know more will come. I know my time hasn’t passed...I’m not missing out. Such lies, terrible lies full of distorted truth.
My Message :: I am worthy through Jesus and not just myself. I am loved and known. Jesus please help my stares be on you because ”where I stare is where I am steered.”

The Entanglements of Sin keeps up captive to what our enemy wants us to achieve = destruction. He wants to crush us. And we have to acknowledge this...

No comments:

Post a Comment