Saturday, April 22, 2017

Why I won't Quit this Time

I'm one of "those" personalities and I know it. I'm a jumper and an idealist. I seek justice and desire mercy and fully
jump into whatever I set my mind to do.

But I have lots of "projects" and paintings half done. I have lots of tasks half done.

I start things with a whirlwind and then often get distracted by something else shiny and just go over there.

My attention span is SHORT, but this time is different...and here is why:
* my passion for seeing others pursue their best isn't going away
* I have worked with too many people now who have seen the benefits of REFOCUSING their lives on their health and their priorities
* I would be LYING about being "made for more" than our struggles if I gave up
* I have learned so much about becoming more non-judgmental towards home businesses & advertisments, rejection in social circles and not being invited into friendships because of my passion (and that is ok, I know this is not for everyone) because
* there is a tribe who is getting this thing called PASSION
* there are others who are cheering WITH me and wanting the best even if they don't join me in my pursuits
* there is LOVE that I have felt from God that I can't explain and more peace when I am helping others

So no, I'm not giving up. Coaching has helped to stay focused on what I need: to MOVE, to gain more self-control through obedience and not emotional eating, to refuel myself for my family.

I AM NOT PERFECT nor do I do it well on most days but I will NOT give up.

So what happens if I FLY? or fail? I'll do it going forward and NOT backwards. You have permission to kick me in the butt if you see me falling away.

Much LOVE TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment