Monday, April 17, 2017

Tiny Leaps BIG Changes


As a coach, Spring doesn't get ANY better because the days get longer and warmer, which means WATER season is right around the corner AND outdoor projects.  
With coaching DO NOT think 'cheerleader' because I am way more and don't think 'drill sergeant' because I don't step on you rather think, Confident Motivator.

With the changes in weather, my family has been hit with sickness but I am back on my horse and ready to go. Spring definitely puts a lighter boost in my step.

Do you want BIG Changes? Are you willing to take TINY Leaps?
It is time to re-examine where you desire to be as a person, worker, family member and friend!
I know that when I want BIG Changes that the TINY leaps have to first come, which help me reach my goals.

So for those who want to get ready for the beach, playing in the water and for the parents who want to use what is left of that "Me Time" come along with me and "Tiny Leaps BIG Changes" with my next Online Accountability Group.

You can log your workouts and nutrient dense shakes online at mychallengertrackerportal.com or you can access it on the My Challenge App on your phone. 
You receive FREE accountability, meal plans, nutrition tips, motivation and recipes and EXPERIENCE from one who has struggled to take those Tiny Leaps.

I will guide you through the process of making a Tiny Leap which will then lead to BIG CHANGES and results for your life. We start with the physical, but the mental and emotional come right along.

This is your opportunity to invest in you in a way that will impact the REST of your spring and summer and propel you into more of who you desire to be.

MOVEMENT and NUTRITION are the two keys to this equation and taking daily Tiny Leaps along with GRACE

You can MOVE anywhere at ANYTIME and have access to the best trainers and programs with a CALENDAR.

RIGHT NOW in the month of April you can SAVE 20% on THE BIGGEST WORKOUT STREAMING CATALOG when you enroll in my group! That is all the workouts in the Beachbody Catalog (over 6,000) including all new releases for one full year from enrollment date! Do not miss out on this deal!​​​​​​​
Save 20% ON BEACHBODY ALL ACCESS!
Valid through 4/22/2017 for this group**

CLICK HERE TO ENROLL AND REDEEM

**If you are a current customer with an active Shakeology order for your nutrition then message me to be in the group. If you are NEW then take advantage of a ONE-TIME offer for a $25 gift card to the chain store of your choice with your investment of a Challenge Pack or NEW shakeology order.

With Gratitude,
Kara Messmore
coach, runner, barrier-basher, wife, momma, artist
equipping and encouraging others to pursue personal growth, work/life balance and significance through health/fitness and creative methods (i.e. meal planning, nutrition, motivation and art)

No comments:

Post a Comment