Thursday, December 22, 2016

ALL Access: What does this mean?

ALL-ACCESS: What does this mean?

It means that for one-FULL year, you can have access to all those infomercial fitness programs in addition to the new ones that come out for an entire YEAR on your laptop, smartphone, ipad, smart TV and on your TV if you have a device like Chromecast.

THIS IS BIG and this is exactly what I have been waiting for.

Take the "think" work out of exercising and trust the process in completing programs that help to shape your body, mind, spirit.

Of course you have the choice in whether you simply exercise and then sabatoge your progress with your eating habits.

This is what I did for years as a distance athlete. My nutrition was very poor and I ate whatever I wanted and then just "burned it off". But that only goes so far with your body. I would feel so sluggish on recovery days or rest days. I would hate how my mid-section never seemed to tighten up even though I just ran 10-18 miles.

And it was because of my nutrition. Portion control is now the key for me AND giving my struggle to God which is an entirely different concept. Giving it up to my Creator who knows how I tick and what triggers me. 

So really ALL Access means there is now an option to access ALL fitness programs put out by Beachbody past, present and future in 2017. It is an option whereby there are no DVDs because you use the electronics to take it with you everywhere: to the gym, in your living room, hotel room, extended family's.

For NEW coaching customers/clients-ALL ACCESS CLUB Membership (Annually)
1) $99US for only the All Access BOD without Shakeology 
2) $199US/$231CAN one-time charge ($99 annual renewal after first 12 months)
    a. FULL ACCESS to ALL programs
    b. One month of Shakeology (hence you save $30) by investing in both and not separately.
    c. 10% off future purchases (including Shakeology)
    d. OPTION: become a preferred customer/discount coach and save 25% off future purchases


3) $239 KICKSTART (3-Day Refresh) + ALL Access BOD + One month Shakeology (savings of over $70)

For CURRENT coaching customers/clients who already have BOD, it is an upgrade.
1) Go to www.allaccessbod.com,
2) $99US for ALL Access BOD upgrade

For those who purchased a Challenge Pack in December 1st-26th
1) $69US for the addition of ALL-ACCESS.
2) Cancel before the 30-day Trial of BOD is processed and write "Upgrade" in the comments.

I know it can appear as "clear" as mud but in the end it's $0.19 a day provides you with a coach (Me), access to 5-star fitness programs and nutrition to kickstart your year.

I want to help you become your bravest version in 2017. Message me to ask questions or receive more details.
*If you LOVE DVDs, then you can continue to purchase programs separately for their regular prices. We don't want to leave anyone out!





No comments:

Post a Comment