Sunday, November 13, 2016

Resetting and Succeeding through the Holidays


This holiday season we want it to be good. We want to focus on the important and truly enjoy this season and not just live through it.

Hello! Be blessed this day! A piece of my plan is to ask for this 3-day Refresh for Christmas so that I can continue to maintain where I am and be successful in not emotionally eating

Stock up at this amazing low price!

This holiday season, don't let indulgent meals be the reason to throw away your health goals. 3-Day Refresh will help you feel lean and clean and stay on track with your nutrition. It's a great time to stock up with one for now and one for later at this limited-time sale price!

3-Day Refresh can help you:*

Feel cleaner, lighter, and healthier in only 3 days
Get back on track with your nutrition goals
Break bad eating habits
Visibly shed a few pounds

You can either order it with shakeology or without shakeology order as a stand-alone reset. Remember we prioritize what we believe in and invest in what we believe in. When you believe in a healthy body, mind, spirit then life's viewpoint changes. DON'T get stuck in the "cold weather blahs" or the "I deserve this" mentality. It has eaten me alive every year BUT NOT THIS YEAR.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all. I am here for you and my schedule opens up always towards the end of the week but regardless I want this for you too. Feel no pressure, this is simply more knowledge and tools to build a healthy and intentional lifestyle. You are MADE FOR MORE!

Happy Early Thanksgiving!
Kara Messmore

"We inhale hope and exhale gratitude".

You can find me at on my "My Mess is my Message" BLOG, my Facebook "Made for More" LIKE page or this email or more frequently at kmessmore@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment