Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Realizations: Investing

 

Every season holds deep truths and tests that imperatively grow us. Often we look over these nuggets of life because we are too busy "doing" and hurrying around being the people we believe we are suppose to be or "should" be for others.

I am struck with the realization that who I am does matter to God, who I am does matter to my husband, my kids and my family and friends. So if this matters so much then why don't I invest in helping myself grow more?

Why can't I believe and trust that the path I am walking is exactly where I need to be if I am seeking out God's help?

Why can't I let go of perceiving how people see me? Or more importantly, what is it about others' views of me that mean so much? I feel held captive at times by my own perceptions.

What we see is NOT all there is! How we cope and experience life is not the DONE DEAL. There are 4 sides to any story: your side, another person's side, what really is happening and that what others assume is happening.

In couples counseling years ago I would discuss this concept with couples because so much of the "issue" or "issues" was/were more about how the individuals were viewing what was said or done. It really had nothing to do with what was really going on. We had to get to the heart of the process and not be so stuck in the content.

Welcome, now to this adventure of healthy mind, body and spirit. It's more about the process than it is about the content. 

People buy what they believe in and they buy what they think will help. But often we go for buying things that won't last and only give us immediate relief. There is a process that works and that has been proven to work AND can last.

If you find that you are interested in knowing more about how to mentally, physically and spiritually grow then please message me, text me, email me.

I am a real person with struggles too AND I'm overcoming and will overcome because it's not solely me doing this. I have someone greater behind me.

You can find me at on this BLOG, my Facebook "Made for More" LIKE page, at karamessmore7@beachbodycoach.com or more frequently kmessmore@hotmail.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment