Sunday, September 8, 2013

a new journey

we all go through new seasons in life or phases...I want to go on a new journey and I feel led to do so...not because of what people might think though

Warning: I'm going to be vague in this first writing of this potential new journey.

I feel led to move towards a healthier life, one that is not governed by what the cafeteria happens to be serving this day or the sides that are available. One is that is also not governed by what left-overs we have the night before. I don't want to be slave to sweet or simple-carbs that I CRAVE like crazy especially the last 6 months.

I want to choose to fully inhabit my days and gain full energy to do what God has designed me to do: encourage and guide others towards personal and relational growth, balance and significance in Christ - impart God's view of it all but most importantly meeting them wherever they are at in life at this time.

However, there is fear in this new journey, fear of perceptions and judgments. Fear of assumptions about the "why" what I might begin. Fear of the whispers. I don't plan on fully televising my actions but would love to blog a little here and there.

I finally got myself out for 8 miles Saturday with a new watch and no pressure for that fun and it was lovely. When I take the pressure off and just enjoy and take the time then it is sooo positive. I wish there was a way to bottle up my motivation when it's present because MAN IT HAS PURPOSE!! Alas, I'm praying about it all, not sure if it is the right timing but it feels right and for pure motives. It's not about the perception, it's about the heart, it's about the nutrition, it's about the habits.

WOW I must really have you wondering - no worries...just a possible change in course coming ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment