Monday, December 5, 2011

I am Inspired by...

I got to thinking, after a friend wrote that I was an inspiration by what I was writing, about what it means to be inspiring...or to be inspired by...

So this is what I'm currently inspired by:
* my blog posts here (11-30-10) and here (12-14-10) about Resolve & fitness from one year ago (wow I was motivated and so driven!)
* people who are ultramarathoners or endurance athletes (they live it daily)
* people who give of themselves in unique ways
* mothers who still pursue their own avenues in life while caring for their children
* those women who have miscarriage after miscarriage and yet still see hope and a future for their family
* Jim Brickman (Holiday) Pandora playlist
* lists...
* my husband and his honesty with me whether I desire to hear it or not

No comments:

Post a Comment