Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mary/Martha & Paint

This afternoon & evening a story developed and the question arose, would I be a Mary or a Martha? (see Luke 10:38-41) I ended up painting some of our basement walls with a friend and then some exciting news came to her and she left. I stood there thinking..."hmmm I had not intended to really paint but now that I have begun I must finish". All the while thinking I would not be able to go our Sunday night class "Supernatural". As time passed by I got the primer up on the dark walls and realized the reality - either I was staying home and putting another coat on, putting up the paint color and staying up later than intending while missing this awesome class. Or I just needed to let go and leave it in God's hands that I would get back to it later on this week or when time became available. I chose the path of Mary by finishing up and making sure I was to class and I did not regret it. If you want to see what this class is about go to: www.lifechurch.tv/watch/supernatural. It's Worth it and I'm learning...when I choose Mary God works in my heart and life transforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment