Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Amazed by Learning & Figuring Myself Out

We as humans are so very interesting and complex. I used to toute myself as a "simple" person, no pretense or fakeness however what I didn't realize is that I too have opinions and when confronted by something I do not like I am vocal. A simple person may not necessarily be so vocal or have an opinion.

I think marriage helped me figure this out the most, or should I say Mark. :) He'd ask me where to eat and of course I would say "wherever" - remember I'm a "simple" person, easy to please and then he would say "where" and I would say....nah I don't want to go there. LOL...I have an opinion.

Anywho I've come to realize I am just as complex as any other person and sometimes maybe more since I am aware of myself...and continually learn about my own awareness and myself. I love learning...but I don't like anxiety and the trials that come from knowing and not knowing. Alas it is life,and we are ALL complex!

No comments:

Post a Comment