Monday, January 10, 2022

Sorting Through a Position Statement for My Book

"This is a [WHAT] that does [WHAT] for [WHO] because [WHY]." -Ryan Holiday, Perennial Seller

This is a personal development book that shows how to move from a hurtful and stuck place to hopeful and hope-filled perspective for people who have been through great disappointment because so many become stuck and jaded and stop truly living.

This is a practical guide for people stuck in survival-mode, even wanting "out" of life to move from deep hurt to a hope-filled life that can help others, even save a life and make the world a kinder place. 

What is the WHY for your book? Why is it needed right now? Why are you motivated to write this book?What next steps do you want to take with your book - proposal 

This guide is needed right now because more people are experiencing depression and anxiety at higher rates and living in survival-mode. Many are even choosing suicide to escape their pain. 

I am motivated through my own story of great disappointment and hurt by those closest to me whom I thought were my friends. I went through my own process of feeling very stuck and ready to give up to ultimately resolving to heal and reaching out to help others to hold on despite their pain.

The next step I would like to take with this book is to create a book proposal including the outline which I have begun working on.

We will work through a process of releasing pain, receiving help, resolving to heal and reaching out to help others. Our universal point of connection is that we all have experienced pain in one or more seasons of our life. We all can become stuck and be susceptible to giving up and wanting out. It is important for us to persevere and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment