Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Word of the Year

I would like to welcome 2022 with cordial high five. 
Thank you for showing up and being present in humanity.
The Word to embody 2022 is...

I chose this word for 2022 because it kept popping up in my head and I feel a need to simply sit with it and figure out what that actually means. It's not just nutritionally (which has often been a focus for many years for me) but internally in my brain space...in my heart and moreso in my soul. Nourishing our soul while not going too deep into ourselves and helping to nourish the souls of others. 

2021 proved to be a challenging year as many of my friends went through various hardships and transitions. Walking with others in pain and in transition is no easy task. It is a day by day surrender of my will and my ambition. I will not say that I did it seamlessly nor unselfishly, because I am human. I feel that God chose to use this time, to show me various areas of my life that needed to be worked on and discussed. Boundaries has been one of the biggest conversations I have had with God. 

The question of, where do I begin and where do I end? What is doable for me at this time to give? How might I navigate deep friendship while remaining myself. There is no easy answer and many times I felt that I had fallen short. But there is grace.


So yes, this is a stART.

No comments:

Post a Comment