Thursday, April 11, 2019

Our Reality in the "In-Between"


BUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE IN-BETWEEN?
When living in "transition" yet, not knowing the future...future jobs, future dwelling, future friends...I know none of know the future, a part from there being an Eternity. This is just how I am describing this time for myself.

I'm sitting in a hallway with what feels like all the doors shut and the lights still on at least but there is nothing...just flat paint on the walls and baseboard and carpet or hardwood on the floor. The light fixture isn't even interesting. It just sits there on. At least it does not flicker like in a horror film! LOL

We seemingly have 'no people' anymore. We have some friends, me at my YMCA classes apart from the church setting and my husband, his online gaming community but really except for one or two couples we are in contact with...doing 'life' just isn't happening at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment