Saturday, September 22, 2018

Minimalist Challenge: Day Three

List down 20 Essential Clothing Items

(You know something - I had to look this up because in my Casual Style world...a good pair of jeans, t-shirt and fitted sweatshirt with a ball-cap are all I need plus cozy shoes. But apparently there is so much more to this.

When I worked full-time I did have "staple" items for my dress attire and mixed and matched but once I dropped to part-time and then resigned, I basked in jeans and athletic wear every single day.



So I went looking and guess what, Women Essentials has a TON of suggestions on the internet!! So here are a few that I have customized for myself utilizing these resources.)

OK seriously, what is with "ankle boots"?!!!

1) a good bra fitted to my body (including sports bra)
2) comfortable underwear
3) denim jeans that slim
4) good running shoes
5) wick-away workout top
6) white/black t-shirts
7) neutral flats
8) little black dress
9) black ankle pants
10) sleeveless blouse
11)  pair of favorite earrings
12) light jacket (denim or khaki) I have khaki
13) matching pj's
14) sunglasses
15) nice trench coat jacket
16) black tank
17) trucker cap
18)
19) 
20)

No comments:

Post a Comment