Monday, June 5, 2017

INSANE is the Name, FOCUSED is the Game

This FREE Group is INSANELY AWESOME FOCUS...you may have heard of the workout program Insanity or FOCUS T25 that blew away the fitness world several years again. The Trainer Shaun T. keeps doing this again and AGAIN! I did Insanity at a YMCA class 2 years ago and was thoroughly impressed with the agility I gained and the confidence that developed from it. I did it right before training for a 200 mile relay running race and it propelled me to succeed.
THIS FREE group will include a meal plan for the week and Shaun T's NEW WORKOUTS beginning June 12 to the 17th. We do the workouts, I give you the meal plan, you sweat, I post, you show up, I give daily prizes (this time even better stuff), Click here or belowto get setup with this FREE group and to begin a 14-day FREE Trial of Beachbody on Demand AND fill out the enrollment FORM. Invite 5 friends to also do this and I'll throw your name into an Initial INSANE GIVEAWAY.

What: Seven days of furious, fat atomizing workouts that are 30-40 minutes in length. When: Starting June 12, Who: Anyone looking to get healthier. The workout's MODIFIER makes it adaptable to all fitness levels.

Where are FREE WORKOUTS: Exclusively on Beachbody On Demand.  Here is more information on Shaun T. Week.

Enrollment Form Here

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment