Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Live into Your Bravest Version

Some of you may be discouraged today or even disappointed, whether toward yourself or towards the life that you currently move within.
But let me assure you that there is more than meets the eye. Each person's story I hear has a common thread: "if I wouldn't have gone through that, then I wouldn't be where I am today or who I am today."
For me, if I hadn't felt so deep during my teenage years and struggled so much with food, self-esteem, identity, depression (later postpartumdepression) and criticism towards myself, then I would not be standing here today (even still in the struggle but with freedom), seeing myself allowing God to move obstacles before me.
You may never know why you experience what you experience. But the choices that you make and how you respond will make all the difference, not only in your life but in others' lives.
I sweat to think more clearly and gain perspective. Make the next wise choice and live into your bravest version of you. #madeformore

 

No comments:

Post a Comment