Monday, October 31, 2016

Fight For It & Win the Holidays: Be an Overcomer

This is my heart, I want you to be successful and feel great about yourself over the holidays. One way that I am determined to enjoy the holidays is to enjoy the people in my life and not be so fixated on food and overindulging.

I plan to achieve this by doing Core De Force workouts along with portion control so that I can still enjoy those once-a-year pleasures without going all out and gaining the 1-2 pounds.
 11/1 this program releases with the Shakeology package and I can't tell you how excited I am. Look over the information and you can enroll in our Exclusive Core De Force Challenge Group begins Monday 11/7.

CORE DE FORCE and Shakeology Challenge Pack: CLICK HERE
Digital CORE DE FORCE and Shakeology Challenge Pack: CLICK HERE
CORE DE FORCE Performance Pack: CLICK HERE

FOR SHAKEOLOGY ONLY go HERE

ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE so that I can make sure that everything goes through ok and add you to the exclusive challenge group to get you up and running!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment