Thursday, March 27, 2014

A personality tendency

This is so telling of my personality, I have to "prepare" for my randomness for this e-course painting class.

I repeat, I have to "prepare" for this "randomness".

I did it also for a freezer meal workshop. I say I have rid myself of perfectionistic tendencies and expectations and have "let go" of that part of myself but she appears whenever I try something new. Hmmm....well hello there again, I didn't expect to see you there.


I don't like to be unprepared...I like to know. My anxiety rises as I don't know what's coming especially if with a group of people. I like to be random, humorous and outrageous in the safety of my safe places. The only exception to this...and some still applies but is with running. I can run a different course that I don't know and usually do ok as long as I have no timing or pace expectations otherwise I stumble a lot.

Motherhood is definitely this way with not knowing the moods of the boys or what they will do next but now I just expect the unexpected with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment