Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Collection of "Life" phrases for Me

My 2014 Word: "Pour Out" -- many different meanings to me right now
Pour Out
Pour out my will so His can move me…
Pour out my heart to others…
Pour out my energy to move for health…
your story matterswhat you do matterswho you are mattersyour walk matters

Kingdom thinking - God's thinking is so backwards - some of these phrases won't make sense to the average person but underneath it all makes sense.

dependence is freedom

daughter of the King

allow myself to have the courage to let go...let God take over

give yourself grace
you are enough
you're doing it different
let it go...
don't compare...
He will lead you
gifted for this moment

Yes to letting go
Hello grace
Choose not to compare
Embrace that you are enough
Practice your gift in this moment
Be unique
Stay aware of His presence
Unleash your heart and be present
Permission granted to to do my best and let the rest go
Follow God's leading and timing

the significance of my insignificance

I will not live an unlived life.... by Dawna Markova

What I Wish some of my phrases were (I know that it would be awesome to have if my heart was right there):

radical obedience

self-abandonment

stand in His Truth

Motherhood phrases:

be the adult you want them to be
speak-life to him
"I'm awesome. I got this."'

Quote from Kelly Rae Roberts:
"Everything shapes us, everything matters, and everything is an opportunity for letting in gobs of light and love - even our deepest cracks, especially our deepest cracks."

No comments:

Post a Comment