Sunday, April 7, 2013

Allowing myself to....

TWEET



to have a smartphone....

to find new apps for my Kindlefire...

to also have a laptop to type of more of my thoughts...

I somehow always vowed that I would not be one of "those" connected people...with all the tech devices but now that I'm discovering what you can do with them - I am pretty excited. Such as, each device hold various versions of the Bible on it and I can take it anywhere including in my pocket!

I can look up most anything, I can see my emails if I desire to. But I can also be intentional and put the devices down and pretend that I don't have them an do everyday normal stuff too.

to totally be excited about the weather NOW even if a snow storm comes tomorrow...

to take oodles of picture and videos of Eli and Ian!!!

to dream about this craft room and having people over...

to eat the huge piece of Butterfinger cake that Emily Dodd made for Caleb Christman's birthday last night!!  LOVE IT!

to be ok with myself in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment