Friday, December 7, 2012

December Daily: Week One


December 1:  today we hung out at home while daddy did an awesome wedding, went to celebrate a wonderful young lady's birthday (i.e. Kenna), Ian rode his bike with daddy, Eli cooed with mommy, received our gifts for others' in the mail! and hung out with Miss Kaylee Eakins :) nice low-key day (the tree was decorated a couple of days ago so nothing Christmasy today)


December 2: A rough Sunday with Tracy's passing, great support from friends & family and an awesome small group once again. What I wrote on facebook: Bittersweet day, as is every day...walked into church not knowing Tracy had passed but people were looking at me slightly different (didn't notice)...the realization hitting during worship...literally she gets to run to God! Had a great afternoon with my boys and my Love, then ran from our house on one end of town to our church on the other - 4.5 miles. LOVED IT! Praising God for her life all of the way. :) It's hard to be away and not realizing how things affect you. Let her life be a reminder to all of us that 1) life is short 2) love people, 3) be right with our heavenly Father 4) don't bicker about stupid things 5) be the most healthy person you can

December 3: Worked a long day and loved being with family.


December 4: Oh brotherly love, Grandma Price was here while daddy was away. We have a pretty good night!


December 5: We just hung out as a family and FINALLY got pictures of the 4 of us!! Even if Ian was pretty rambunctious!

December 6: The only picture I got was from a baby shower at work and man do they do awesome baby showers! We ate Chinese and just hung out. I love these gals!  Hayley is in the picture below. I LOVE HER! :)  That day though I did get a full-fledge migraine that kept me in bed when I got home from work until the morning and it still lingered!



December 7: No picture today - well here. Not flattering but a work week done: this was a wonderful, rough, good, emotional, exhausting, exhilarating week and I'm glad it's done... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment