Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Different Perspective in a Different Area

Here in Troy, my perspective on motherhood and my ambition and God's plan seem changed. Maybe it is because it is mostly just us together as we get to know other people or Ian is at an age where his discovery is so fun I can't but help to want to be around him all the time.

Time is precious, priorities are different - ambitions are very different. A goal was there in Jasper and once it was not attained (licensure)...perspective changed and having to face God's plan versus my own made me do an about-face.

I'm working in a great environment with a great team of coworkers who get it and are there, not just one more person but 10-13 other people. My boss is an advocate for us fully and I feel so blessed. I belong and somehow amongst all these strangers I know I'm home. I'm not sure about God's timing or season for this employment but I do feel blessed and know that for right now I am to be here.

Mark's opportunity as a leader and a servant is something that I've been waiting to see and wondering how God would use him. It is quite cool. It's like going from one roller coaster in Jasper...to a different one in Troy. It's picture is different...numbers aren't up front as much but spiritual-fervor amongst the small # seems here and present. This roller coaster requires more sacrifice of us as servants. It's different, not better but different. I wish I could know what is future, I wish I could know length of this season and I wish I could know whether I will endure postpartum depression again after this next precious little one.

We just don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment