Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Beautiful Creative Chaos

I have never been able to put words to the beautiful creative chaos that happens when I have painted or done some project with my hands. But yes, this is true quotes from Kelly Rae sums it up:

I have learned over the years as a creative that when inspiration hits, all balance goes out the window and your whole life gets tossed into the air. Everything is chaos and unorganized and untethered while Spirit uses us to weave magic and beauty and cohesion from the tossed up pieces. 

I find that I sort of lose my sense of center and groundedness while I'm up in the air swirling about in creation mode. When all the dust settles, restoration is essential while I quiet it all back down, and in a way come back down and ground out. Any other creatives go through this process? Please say yes. 

After going through this process more than once over the years, I've learned to pause. To celebrate. To give gratitude to the process and the people that made and will continue to make it happen. To reconnect with my friends and myself. To be present. #SeekBrighterTreasures  

AND in fact the last 2 years I have kept an organized home and it's driven me somewhat nuts because I have not allowed myself to paint or really create with my hands. They are always cleaning up or organizing. It makes sense. I have allowed the dust to settle and have been re-grounding into something new. It's inspiring.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment