Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Results are In & Reflection...

It has been 2 weeks now since I completed a workout and meal plan program ALL THE WAY THROUGH. Now I wasn't perfect but I did make huge strides and noticable changes.

Self-control is one of my biggest obstacles and emotionally navigating a meal plan as EASY as it was laid out was still hard for me.

I feel this was a success and not because of weight but rather because of the mental and emotional shift that was made from getting up early and working out AT HOME versus at my YMCA in a group class.

I saw that I could do it and I gained confidence from this. I saw that the portion control once again really does MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I didn't crave certain foods and could feel when I was full and done.

I became more aware that motivation is not a natural occurrence and has be to be allowed by taking ACTION FIRST.

I lessened my weights because I don't own any 15 or 20 lb dumbbells and found that my muscles were fine and even thanked me.

All this to say, it works. My superfood shake works, the workout program works AND the meal plan blew me away!

I'd HIGHLY recommend it. I also loved coaching through it because it's ALL laid it out so there is no guessing work. If you are interested in this program, go HERE to check it out. AND if you want to dive in, click HERE to connect with the program details and what all is included.



AND here is the REAL DEAL...this is awesome, it really is but "everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind" in comparison to building a relationship with God through Christ.

So I won't share with you quick fixes...that's down right wrong.

I want to share with you what is helping me and what can help you with overcoming emotional eating and stress eating. IT CAN BE DONE.


No comments:

Post a Comment