Thursday, November 6, 2014

National-Clinical Social Work Exam

The night before...am I freaked out...it's complicated...do I believe I will pass "yes" and the mantra I will take tomorrow morning at 8:00am is "I'm gonna beat this test".

The more I think about it the more nervous I am. I have consistently studied for two weeks now and I'm exhausted from it. I've done it the way I learn best, through Pinterest, writing out tutorials for others, listening to a CD of a "review" for the exam and even looking over some Youtube videos, reading through flashcards from a coworker of mine and writing out explanations I don't understanding along with drugs I've never seen before and lastly practice test questions (A LOT OF QUESTIONS).

I'm nervous...nervous...grateful...hopeful...anticipating and so hoping my alarm clock goes off!!

Anxiety does weird things to relatively normal people...it does...bad habits start to creep in, in order to cope and trying to remain healthy is a hard and intentional task. But here I am depending on the Lord who has shown me that HE has his plan and I feel this is part of his plan. I also pray it is part of His plan because sometimes I do wonder if my selfish ambition takes over...really wonder but doors have been shut and doors have been open. I'm almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment