Friday, January 17, 2014

What I Wish I Could Learn

I wish I could learn and pull it to my heart and not just to my head that:
* I don't need to keep "things" to feel valuable to other people (thinking I will give them gifts-half the time I forget)
* God only wants me...He will use my talents as He sees fit and in the way that it will benefit others
* that I really don't "deserve" the life that I live but must be grateful for any blessings
* that all of what I own is not really mine (it's not mine)
* that my low, deep, down-times are preparation times for seasons to come
* that if I would ever delete my facebook account, I would still be an interesting person
* that by lessening what I am distracted by will allow more room for what God wants
* that my size matters only to be healthy and not that it changes my value in God's eyes or with others
* that people-pleasing in my 20's and 30's is futile and I only serve One Master
* that my hair is never going to be a light blonde color (ever-again)
* that the little innocent girl is someone who inspires me and the simplicity of her life is something I seek again...
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment