Saturday, November 23, 2013

{Remembering} :: Surprises


Some of the best surprises that Mark and others have done for me (that I can readily remember) ::
* [Mark] South Carolina trip - riddles and scavenger hunt 5/2006
* [Mark] having our friend paint our upstairs hall way and stair way - came back from our vacation to find it done! 8/ 2013
* [Mark] in college for Valentine's - he had friends and other random people bring up mini roses to me with something he loved about me 2001 ??
* [Mark] I came home from a shopping trip with Kristi to a Christmas tree decorated - it was beautiful!!  2002
* [Mark] early Christmas gift on the mantel - he let me open it early 11/2013
* I won a class called "Remains of the Day" which hands down was the most awesome give-away I've ever won & I still have access to it!!  2010
* I won a grand-prize give-away at a Crop for the Cure and it totaled like $250 worth of product!! I was beside myself about it.  2009
* [Mom] the surprise 17th birthday party. 1997
* [MVH coworkers] I was completely unaware (and was having quite a tired, bad hair day) and came for a group lunch whereby it was a surprise baby shower for Elijah - so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment