Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Coupons

Truth be told I do not like the term "couponing". There are too many visions of greedy women (yes stereotyping) running up and down the aisles getting as much as possible to take home and leaving the rest of us average Joes to fend for ourselvse and pay full-price.

Well I'm trying it out and setting up a system and looking for freebies and trying to figure out the math. Is it really worth it and a good dealt to get this now? or to wait a little longer?

The Price Matching is actually quite fun just time-consuming, haven't figured that one out but I have really enjoyed getting the deals that I have and feeling like I'm saving us money in the long-run.

There are some sites and offers I am coming by that I want to remember when Christmas comes around so I'm going to document them here:

Hallmark's Holiday Recordable Books $19.95 (beg. 11/4 to 12/24) with purchase, specifically: Frosty the Snowman & the Very First Christmas

LOVE THIS: from Family Fun Magazine - don't know if you can get this or not here.

KODAK: 50 free prints & $10 off your first order. Going to enroll AFTER Halloween for those prints!

Disney Family Fun's Christmas Book: $9.99

Little People Nativity Scene @ Family Christian for $23.99 with this 40% off code and this free shipping code until

No comments:

Post a Comment