Sunday, September 18, 2011

{Chicago}: Sept. 12-14

As it goes - I haven't written in awhile and that is ok. My Chicago trip with Jill celebrating friendship, a little of my birthday and just getting away has imprinted itself on my mind. There's something about leaving your normal routine and environment that shifts the everyday mindset. You discover new things and miss other things. As much as I love the city, and I do: the hussle and bussle, the different faces and streets, the walking all the time and viewing God's creation from a different point-of-view...I welcomed back the simplicity of home, of medium-sized town, of driving town roads & state routes, of friends being near, and of not being too distracted (I hear God's voice louder in the quiet).

I'm posting some of my favorite pictures from the trip and even did a little book for Jill which I admittedly love! It has our pictures, maps and some other memoriabilia from the trip. I placed receipts in mine and other clippings. Here they are...
Crate & Barrell!
Laughing


Tastebud Tour: Gold Coast Dog
Tastebud Tour: Sugar Bliss {Cupcake Boutique}


[on 14 mile run] Content Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment