Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not Knowing

It's a fact of life that most of the time we really do not know as humans what is going to happen. We just don't. We plan, plot and assume our lives will move on as planned or predicted but when the unknown happens and it sneaks up or bites you or even progresses towards you, it's hard to know how to handle it. I react in stress often and then have to decide what is the most beneficial decision that I can make in this moment? (including seeking God) Sometimes I do it and sometimes I do not...but I have a feeling that tomorrow.......something is going to change. Something is going to happen and for that, I cannot sleep just yet. I wait in the darkness assuming, hoping and wondering...all I can do is wait.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing really happened, more information but less knowing and unsureness about outcome.

    ReplyDelete